Prior to installation, installer must blend tiles from several different boxes to achieve an even distribution of color range. Installer must conduct a dry mock layout under proper lighting conditions prior to installation. It is the consumer’s responsibility to inspect the product prior to installation to ensure satisfaction. Once installed, the product is deemed accepted. Reference the most current TCNA Handbook, ANSI, manufacturer's specifications, and Bedrosians Care & Maintenance guide for installation, outdoor use, care and maintenance information. Improper use, installation, or application voids warranty.
Important Notes about Glazes:
The glazes used on 360º and 90º (some more than others), are not flat glazes and are formulated to have beautiful variation within each sheet and within each piece of tile, which is part of the beauty of these products. The installers must lay out all the sheets at the job site before they install it and blend the sheets if necessary to avoid an uneven blend.
Important Notes when Installing 360º:
- The amount of glue used on the back of each sheet is minimal to ensure there is no bond breaker on the tile, meaning that the thin-set actually sticks to the tile and not the glue or mesh.
- If the installer gets the mesh too wet, the mosaics may start falling off the mesh.
- Try to keep the sheets as dry as possible while cutting.
- THE KEY: Install full sheets as much as possible first and then fill in the gaps with individually cut chips.
Tips when Cutting Full Sheets of 360º:
- Cover the surface of the tile with plastic tape, over lapping the tape as you work your way up.
- Cut the tape lengthwise to extend over the edge of the tile.
- Make sure the entire sheet is covered with clear tape, and pat it down to secure the tile. Now the tile is ready to be cut on a wet saw.
- The tape will help secure the pieces so they will not fall off the mesh while you are cutting the sheet.
- Please dry the sheet as best as possible right after cutting.
- The tape that is being used when cutting should not be flimsy. Tried and tested tape came from Shurtape®, with a 0.09 thickness.
- In conclusion, install full sheet first and install as many full sheets as possible. Then fill in the gaps with cut pieces.